Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We've Held Hands

Scan the pages of a book
Seep into the frames of a scene
It doesn't feel apart from you
It feels like a place where you have been

And the words as you pick them up
Flow like silk over your skin
They shimmer upon your mind
And find a way to reach deep within

Oh! I feel I know you stranger
Strangers no more, our minds connect
Strange reader of a strange writer
Worlds apart, worlds intersect

And you find in each word a new key
To understand this person created by me
Is it me?
Are these my thoughts?
You discover this world which I've created
Yet you feel at home
Like this was yours

You look for me within the pages
But you do not need to know who I am
In sharing minds, we've shared visions
In sharing visions, we've held hands

No comments:

Post a Comment