Saturday, September 24, 2011

Why

Let it break your heart till it shrivels up inside
Till you know what you lost that night that you lied
Till you reach out to me but there’s no one at your side
Lord I hope you miss me till the day you die you die you die you die

So go ahead and cry
Let your heart just wonder why
Suffer within, suffer without
You toss and you turn and you try not to shout
Out why? Why? Why? Why…

You bleed it dry and you burn it out
You stumble and fall try not to break out
But all the light in the world can’t help you out
Cause it was your choice baby

It was the ditch that you dug that you fell into
And now you know that I know I’m not missing you
And that I’m finally out of love with you
Lord I know you’ll miss me till the day you die, you die, you die, you die

No comments:

Post a Comment