Sunday, May 22, 2011

For The Love of Lucifer

'Who are you?' She trembled
As she felt his presence draw near
'I am the one who loves you
There is no need for fear.'

'I feel like I've met you before
Tell me how can that be?'
'We were meant to be together angel
From genesis to eternity.'

'Don't you remember my Father's home
My brothers and the games we played
Don't you remember the fight we had
How things could never be the same?'

'I should be angry that you left
I've taken the anger out on this world
But now I've seen you I can do naught but love you
You are the one who can save me girl'

She was transported back in time
And then she understood
The devil, he had no evil
Only a heart that broke and shook

She felt the connection surge
And all her doubts fell away
She nodded as he took her hand
'I'm ready, you may show me the way'

And the heavens opened up
To swallow them in white fleece
As her heart shook with the love she felt
The world lit up with peace

'You have my love' she said
He answered 'Darling, you've saved my life.'
As heaven erupted to thunderous applause
For the Devil had brought Home his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment