Sunday, May 22, 2011

S, C & aBoR- Captain Diana Jamieson

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
I got me dagger and me gun
Woe to the man who dares to come
Near this woman
I'll shoot him in the bum!

Twas a man with an ego so large
There was no place for the ship in the barge
The new age ones call him an mcp
Well he tried to get the better of me
And before he knew it he went through it
And found his ass in the deep blue sea

A love lorn fool came up and said
'If I don't have thy love, you'll find me dead'
I asked him then
'Do you want to do it yourself
Or shall i shoot you instead?'
For I have no patience
For the light in the head

And on the rival ship stood so proud a man
The captain such a lofty man
He laughed when he saw me a female captain
And laughed at my crew
At every woman- following man
I could have easily blown the ship
And that I did do immediately after
I shot his pants buttons with my gun
And they fell down to rollicking laughter

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
I dare ye laddies, dare one come
For we ladies can't be outdone
Definitely not when we've got
Our bottle of rum ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment